Sales rep needed! While working in the craft beer industry has plenty of perks and good times, it also requires a lot of hard work and determination. We are looking for someone with a passion for great beer and a passion for sales to hit all of our Gulf Coast territories moving Fairhope brews.
This is not a 9-5 job, so we need someone with flexibility who can work nights and weekends when needed. Past experience in sales or customer service is helpful, but most importantly we need someone who is self-motivated, able to foster strong relationships, and willing go the extra mile to spread our brand all over the area.
This sales rep will cover Mobile and Baldwin Counties, the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and the Florida panhandle. We offer base compensation in addition to commission, plus gas and a car allowance monthly.
Here are some bullet points to highlight the exact qualities we are looking for:
— Exceptional communication and organizational skills
— Ability to work the hours and days needed, which often are not “normal”
— Outgoing and approachable personality who will connect well with account managers
— Responsible and professional attitude
— Ability to build on relationships already in place and identify opportunities for additional growth
Please see the below questions - email us your answers to these questions and your resume at email@example.com. If you do not answer all 5 questions, you will not be considered.
(1) What is one quality that you possess that will make you an excellent sales rep for Fairhope Brewing?
(2) Hypothetical: You have a meeting set with an account for 2:20. You arrive at 1:55 for the meeting, and the host asks you to wait a few minutes for the manager. By 2:30 the manager has not come out, and you are still waiting. What do you do?
(3) Hypothetical: You walk into an account and the bar manager quickly tells you that there is no room for Fairhope Brewing on their tap list. How do you proceed?
(4) If you could have one song play every time you walked into an account to announce your presence, what would that song be? And why?
(5) What is your favorite Patrick Swayze movie?