The 12 Bartenders of Christmas 2019
For the past six Decembers, Fairhope Brewing has invited familiar faces from around the Bay Area to serve as guest bartenders and raise money for local charities and nonprofit organizations through tips and donations. To date, our holiday tradition has raised more than $20,000 and we are hoping to make our 6th year the best yet!
This year you’ll recognize our bartenders from local radio shows, city government, Sunday sermons, and community activists.
They’ll be working hard to raise funds and awareness for organizations like the Fairhope Education Enrichment Foundation and Wilmer Hall. It is quite a motley crew, but what else would you expect from the crew at FBC? Where else can you see City Council members and Catholic Priests coming together to pour beers?
Thursday, December 5th
▪ Sean Sullivan and Dalton Orwig and Kelly Finley from FM Talk 106.5 for Wilmer Hall
Sunday, December 8th
▪ Ralph Hargrove for the Hargrove Foundation
Tuesday, December 10th
▪ Dr. Robbie Rux from Magnolia Springs Pediatrics and Dr. McLane Trotter from
Cardiology Associates for Children of the World
Friday, December 13th
▪ The Fairhope City Council for the Fairhope Education Enrichment Foundation
Monday, December 16th
▪ Father Steve Williams from St. Lawrence Catholic Church for the St. Vincent De Paul Society
Thursday, December 19th
▪ Jennifer Flad and Surprise Guest for the Fairhope Education Enrichment Foundation
All of the Bartender of Christmas will bartend from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.