Now Hiring - Canning Line Operator
Canning Line Operator:
Fairhope Brewing is seeking to hire a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to replace our current Canning Line Operator that will be leaving us mid-year. This is a salary position with competitive pay, starting at no less than $32,000 commensurate with experience. Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Arrive on time
- Regularly lift 60 pounds, and co-lift 170 pounds
- Stand for long periods of time in an unconditioned space
- Follow safety protocols
- Maintain a tidy work environment
- Always bring a positive attitude
Job Specific Duties:
- Operating/Maintaining Canning Line, Depalletizer, and Cartoner
- Maintaining Records for Each Batch Produced
- Entering Batch Data in Ekos (Inventory Software)
- Shipping & Receiving
- Forklift Operation
- Operating Keg Cleaner
- Kegging Product
- Assisting in cellar work
Operating the canning line requires making minute, real-time adjustments to several complex pieces of machinery to ensure each can is seamed properly and each batch is packaged in a timely manner. This means only candidates with two years or more of relative experience or candidates that can demonstrate the necessary mechanical aptitude will be considered.
Please send along your resume and a cover letter to us (email@example.com), and also answer the following questions:
(1) Tell us why you would like to work at Fairhope Brewing Company.
(2) Please list what experience/aptitude you feel you have that would make you a good candidate
for this position.
(3) What are your favorite and least favorite Nicolas Cage films and why? (If Con-Air is the answer to both, please explain in depth)